Assistant/Trainee Arboricultural Consultant
Hayden’s Arboricultural Consultants Limited are looking to recruit a Arboriculturalist to join the team as an Assistant/Trainee Consultant. We are looking for a conscientious, diligent, self-motivated and well-presented candidate with a willingness to take opportunities to learn as part of the teams’ continual professional development (CPD) with the central aim of providing a consistent high level of arboricultural advice to our clients nationwide.
Our creative, innovative and practical approach to tree management has built up a strong reputation. We work nationwide with a wide range of clients from with individual home owners, housing associations, schools, universities, architects, planning consultants, landscape architects, Local Planning Authorities and numerous national house builders and Investment companies, delivering high quality, consistent and relevant reports, advice and consultancy on all arboricultural matters.
We keep at the forefront of the arboricultural industry through an on-going review and development program, taking on board the opinions of all those working with and affected by trees. All members of our team, whether a consultant, CAD specialist or member of our administration team, are dedicated to providing our clients with a bespoke personal service befitting their particular needs, be that work for a small private client or a much larger corporation.
The successful candidate will be trained to be responsible for day-to-day project management including tree data collection, data analysis, report writing and regular liaison with clients. Projects could include:
- Tree & Development BS5837 Surveys,
- Health and Safety Surveys,
- Subsidence Assessments,
- Detailed tree inspections with Picus and Resistograph,
- Site monitoring and management as well as a wide range of arboricultural projects throughout the UK.
- Local Planning Authority, Tree Officer Locum
- Woodland Surveys & Management Plans
- General Arboricultural Advice to all clients
Applicants should possess a sound level of arboricultural knowledge though a combination of academic qualification and demonstrable previous experience. IT skills should include Microsoft Office and understanding of AutoCAD although this is not essential.
Full Driving License is required.
Preferred Minimum Qualifications
- LANTRA Professional Tree Inspector Certificate (desirable)
- Associate of the Arboriculture Association, International Society of Arboriculture or the Institute of Chartered Foresters or actively working towards these accreditations.
Salary and Benefits
£22,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience
How to apply:
Applicants should send their CV to our Office Manager, Rachel Edwards on email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the position, please call Stephen Hayden on 01284 765391.